Monday, April 13, 2009

Report #2 on Email Management System is ready (Reader Tips)

Thank you all for the fantastic response to our first report titled:
8 Simple Tips for E-Mail Management in Microsoft Outlook

Readers have been coming back to me with very positive feedback PLUS many of you have come back with YOUR IDEAS to IMPROVE the system.

I have collected the best of these ideas and created a BONUS report that you can download from:
http://www.standss.com/t/0904/report.asp

I also have two questions for those who have tried this system.

1. Does this system work for you?
2. If NOT, what are the one or two main reason you think this system fails to serve you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Sanjay

PS: I really would like to hear from you if this system has failed you. Send me an email to news@addins4outlook.com and tell me... what are the one or two main reasons this system fails/works for you.

PSS: Don't forget to download the new report. It may contain the one piece of information that you need to get the system working for you.
http://www.standss.com/t/0904/report.asp

No comments: