Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MS Outlook for Business???

Welcome to our blog!

This Blog is dedicated to Microsoft Outlook users who use Outlook daily as an important business tool. My focus will be mainly on Professionals (lawyers, engineers, accountants, programmers, web developers …) who are working in solo/small to medium sized businesses.

A little bit about me and my company … We develop and market Microsoft Outlook Addins. Our websites include:

www.Addins4Outlook.com
www.Outlook4Lawyers.com
www.Addins4Office.com

Over time I have come to the realization that our expertise is in helping our customers use Microsoft Outlook as a REAL BUSINESS TOOL.

In this Blog I hope to discuss and explore ways in which Microsoft Outlook can help you organize and grow your business. I will try and give you hints and tips to make better use of Outlook, as well as pointing you to ebooks (many free), websites and software that can make you more productive.

We may :) mention our products where it makes sense but I will generally try and focus on how Outlook (without any additional software) can help make you more productive.

1 comment:

Ian Denny said...

Great idea for a blog. Love your product by the way. The ability to mail-merge easily and from within Outlook is great.

May be useful to include the odd tip on the "non-IT" issues with mail-merge perhaps?

For example, increasing the response rate on your outbound email circulars?

I'd be happy to write an article or tow if you like? (By the way I don't offer any services so it won't have any links into a product I am selling!)